OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is very important to us and We will always act to protect your personal information. We take this responsibility seriously and are very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared. This statement outlines what Our commitment is, why We need to collect personal information, who We may share that personal information with and how you may request access to and correction of the personal information that We hold. This statement relates to personal information We collect through the Website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Full Embrace Pty Ltd may collect, use and disclose the personal information of its customers and other individuals for the purposes of its business operations. In each case, the precise nature of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information depends on the nature of your interaction with us (for example, the products or services you request and receive from us).
We may collect personal information about you in a number of circumstances, including if you:
- contact us;
- are a customer (for example, we may collect your contact details and credit card details);
- enter a competition;
- sign up for a loyalty program;
- participate in any online forums or blogs;
- complete any surveys or provide feedback;
- are, or are employed by, one of our suppliers, contractors, dealers, related companies and agents; or
- apply for a job or contract with us (for example, we may collect your contact details, information about your working history and relevant records checks). We may collect this information directly from you, from any recruitment consultant or from your previous employers and others who may be able to provide information to assist us in our decision on whether or not to make you an offer of employment or engage you under a contract.
Personal information We collect may include: your name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), date of birth, gender, merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), method of payment. Sometimes We will also collect other personal information, such as where you shop or what your interests are, so that We can improve our service and product offering to you. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, products, or services. We do not store your credit card details in any way; they are secured by 128-bit SSL encryption and transmitted directly by you to our payment processing provider. We may also collect information about your online behaviour and behavioural patterns when using our website, such as the time and date of your visit, the pages you viewed and how you navigated to, and through, our website.
HOW WE COLLECT IT
The personal information We collect is generally supplied directly by you through Our Website, for example, the details you provide Us when you place an order, open an account, subscribe to Our emails, join a mailing list, enter a competition, submit an enquiry, or provide feedback to Us. This information may also be provided directly, by you, to Us through our website when you purchase goods from this Website. There are also certain situations in which We may collect personal information about you from someone else. For example, We may collect information from third parties including public sources, our related companies, your organisation, your representatives and information service providers.
In general, you can browse Our Website without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We are, however, able to determine your IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, to administer Our website, to monitor the use of Our Website and to improve the content of Our website. In short, We use your IP address to gather aggregate demographic information. We also receive and store certain types of information through the use of ‘Cookies’, when you interact with Full Embrace via the Internet. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. We recommend that you leave your cookies enabled as they allow our systems to recognise your browser and provide quicker and easier use of Our Website. Please refer to the section below for more details about Cookies. In addition, we may use third party tracking and analytics software to measure and observe user behaviour. This enables Us to improve Our Website performance and your experience with Us.
There are a few places on Our website where you are able to provide Us with your personal information directly, such as when you order a product, enter a contest, fill out a survey or send Us feedback. The nature of the personal information We collect will depend on your use of the website. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, We may ask that you provide Us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including post or zip code), email address, telephone numbers, and other personal identifying information. When ordering products on Our website, you may be asked to provide a credit card details. Depending upon the activity, some of the information We ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Our Website may contain links to other non-Full Embrace websites. Full Embrace Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of the entities who administer those non-Full Embrace websites or the content of such websites. You should exercise your best judgement when sharing personal information on these websites.
WHY WE COLLECT IT: The purposes for which we collect, hold and disclose your personal information.
We collect the personal information We need to provide products, services and information to our customers and the community and for Our business operations generally.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information to Us, We may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information you require.
We generally use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by law, for example to:
- Deliver, administer and improve the products and services that we offer you;
- Complete other transactions with you or on your behalf;
- Protect against fraud or theft;
- Provide offers and promotions that we consider may be of interest or benefit to you;
- Conduct market research;
- Work with our related companies and service providers;
- Maintain and update our records;
- Protect and uphold the rights, property and safety of Us, Our customers and others;
- Generally provide you with a premium customer experience.
From time to time, we may send you marketing communications about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive further marketing communications from Full Embrace you can unsubscribe from the mailing list or send us an email at email@example.com and tell us that you do not want to receive future communications.
WHO WE SHARE IT WITH: How your personal information may be disclosed.
We may exchange your personal information with other companies who perform part of our service delivery or provide other support services to us, for example, organisations that assist us with postal, data processing and analysis, research, mail, promotional, customer contact, technology, banking, payment, debt collection and maintenance services. We may otherwise use or disclose your personal information with your consent (or if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure) or where required or authorised by law, which may include emergency situations and assisting law enforcement agencies. Third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located in Australia, Hong Kong, United States of America, United Kingdom and other countries.
KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
We want you to have continuing trust in Full Embrace and in Our products and services and, so, We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond Our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and Us through Our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- Where strictly necessary – These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable features on our digital properties, such as remembering you have logged in
- For functionality – These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters.
- For performance and analytics – These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how you interact with our digital properties to enable us to improve how our digital properties operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us improve user experience and marketing campaigns but understanding how visitors arrive at and browser our digital properties.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – These cookies collect information about your browsing behaviours in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technologies service providers and advertises.
- Social media cookies – These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record this behaviour and may link this information to targeting/advertising activities.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT?
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects or flash please objects.
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for our digital properties.
THIRD PARTY SITES
USE OF THIS WEBSITE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
We welcome visitors from outside Australia. However, this is an Australian based website and this privacy statement governs the personal information collected at this Website irrespective of where you may be located when you visit the Website and interact with it. This means your personal information may be stored outside the country in which you are located and any government authorities which have jurisdiction over the Website may be entitled to access any personal information provided.
We will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age you must not submit any personal information to us, unless you have the consent of and are being supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS OR SEEK CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you think that any personal information We hold about you is inaccurate and would like to request that we correct it, please contact Full Embrace and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For access and correction enquiries and complaints, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
FULL EMBRACE PTY LTD
Address: P.O. Box 298, Springwood, Qld, 4127, Australia.